Featured Article

FAQs About Child Custody

I feel compelled to remove my child from the influence of his other parent for religious reasons. How can you help?

We sometimes can help you negotiate with your child’s other parent or request legal action to insulate your child from persons destructive to their moral upbringing. Call the Northwest Religious Liberty Association (NRLA) at 360-857-7040. We are open from Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and closed on Friday.