Featured Article

FAQs About Immigration

Can I become a United States citizen if I object to bearing arms?

Yes, we can write to the immigration official and request that you be given an alternative oath that doesn’t include bearing arms.

Call the Northwest Religious Liberty Association (NRLA)

for individualized counsel and assistance at 360-857-7040. We are open Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and closed on Friday.