Featured Article

FAQs About Religious Rights in Prison

If I know someone who is incarcerated and is being denied his religious rights, can I request intervention in his behalf?

Yes, you can request our intervention if an inmate is being denied his religious rights. Call the Northwest Religious Liberty Association (NRLA) for individualized counsel and assistance at 360-857-7040. We are open Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and closed on Friday.